Austin Draught Tech is happy to help fellow home brewers and beer enthusiasts with their residential setups and home brew equipment build outs. Seek out a consultation before cabinets or stone work is installed to insure the best possible installation for you system. We have over ten years of home brew experience and can design, custom build, upgrade, or repair any home system.
Some of our services include but are not limited to:
- Custom kegerators and keezers
- Consultation with contractors and tradesmen to insure the best builtout of cabinents and countertops, followed by the instalation of your draft system
- Punch holes in kettles for valves or electric elements
- Solder NPT and Tri-clamp connections
- Wiring electric elements
- Wiring custom temperature controllers
- Brew stands designed specifically for your home set up
- Converting your HLT to electric
- Building a H.E.R.M.S or R.I.M.S. systems
We have all the tools and expertise to help you complete your build, and we make house calls! We’ve done it all before and we’ll be there to help you.